Monday 25 March 2013

A Monday that I deserve?

Well, I'm off work for a couple of days, which means I can get my training done during the day.  Which is good - so, after a leisurely morning, I got to the gym at 10.30 and began training.

I've also decided to change my training protocol ever so slightly.  So, I am now doing a programme that will look a little like this...

Monday - Squat, bench, row, dip, hyper, weighted sit ups
Tuesday - Squat, press, deadlift, chin up, weighted sit ups
Friday - Squat, bench, row, dip, chin up, tricep extension, DB curl/preacher curl

I'll work in the following way... 1 x warm up set, 1 x intermediate set, 3 x working sets.  All 8 reps per set.

So today's workout was...

Squat: 70kg, 90kg, 3 x 125kg
Bench: 60kg, 70kg, 3 x 80kg
Row: 40kg, 50kg, 3 x 60kg
Dip: 60lb, 45lb, 3 x 35lb
Hyper: 5 x 10 @ 10kg
Weighted sit ups: 5 x 30 @ 15kg

No comments:

Post a Comment